November 11, 2020 is hugely significant for a Holy purpose, and we need YOU!
As we prepare:
- Ask the Lord to show how to remove all logs in our own eyes, first, repenting before our Maker for our OWN issues and sin.
- Agree to leave our differences in doctrine and judgements at the foot of the cross for one day and turn together to face the enemy, humbly praying that the Holy Spirit will bring us ALL into the full knowledge of Truth, soon. Then leave it with God. We may be shocked at what HE does in the midst of this unified effort of love as we do what Jesus said He desired in John 17:20-21, "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me."
- Spend time dwelling with the Lord for the three days leading up to our gathering on November 11th so that our gathering is in an attitude of Worship. We encourage you to set aside NOVEMBER 8, 9, and 10 and until 12:00 noon after our 11-11Jesus gathering, to fast.
- BUT don't be intimidated - we are all simply covered by the grace of God. He is never seeking perfection. He just wants us to be real with Him. Just come worship and stand for your community if that is what you need to do. God loves you and so do we . . . just as you are.
- You can choose to go by yourself and take a stand or invite your friends, relatives, church and go together.
Click here to consider the "Attitude" Of Our Hearts when we come together before the Lord
We believe that this is a culminating moment of all the work that Christians have been praying and working for, for years, and on this date - connected specifically in time and space with history, a change will take place in the spiritual realm and a great reformation and harvest will begin!
*If COVID restrictions are still in place, we will spread out 6 feet apart, but if not, stand hand-in-hand to display our unity of heart and purpose.